Stay focused and productive with the stimulating design of the Retro 51 Tornado Macchiato Ombre rollerball pen. The pen's barrel cascades from a rich, espresso brown to a creamy white. The knurled twist top, clip, and top ring are lacquered in matching mocha brown while the front nose cone (that's where you unscrew the tip to access the refill) is finished in white. To top off the Macchiato, the top disc has an illustration of latte art.
This Goldspot Pens x Retro 51 collaboration is limited to 773 pens worldwide, significant to 1773 - the year of the Boston Tea Party. Dumping 342 chests of tea into the chilly Boston waters showed the British that American colonists were furious about taxation without representation. This act also made coffee the patriotic beverage of choice. Since that fateful day, the USA gained its independence and became one of the most productive economies in the world. While there are many people that contributed to the country's success, they were most likely fueled by the mighty coffee bean.
Retro 1951 Tornado Ombre Macchiato Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited Edition of 773 numbered pens worldwide (significant to 1773 - the year of the Boston Tea Party). Exclusive to Goldspot Pens
- Finish: Matte-finished gradient that ranges from espresso brown to a creamy white
- Trim: Matte lacquer finish
- Knurled twist-top
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Latte art illustration top disc
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching commemorative graphic tube packaging.