The color of this Platinum #3776 Century fountain pen is inspired by the blooming fields of lavender flowers that can be experienced during the early summer in the province region of Nice, France. The light purple lavender flowers, gently blowing in the early summer wind and bathed in soft light, are expressed through a sandblasted finish applied on the high transparency resin barrel. Thereafter, sharp accent lines are added through shaper cutting. Platinum complements the translucent violet body and cap with rose gold plated trims and clip. The #3776 Century Nice Lavende fountain pen creates a sense of calm, inviting one to breath deeply into writing, making it unique among other colors in this collection.
Platinum #3776 Century Nice Lavande Details:
- Transparent violet barrel and cap, sandblasted and cut to provide a unique textured shape.
- Size: 139.5mm in length x 15.4mm maximum diameter
- The 3776 Century Slip & Seal Mechanism cap prevents ink from drying out in the pen with a complete, airtight fit.
- Fills using Platinum ink cartridge (1 blue-black included) or converter (also included)
- Nib: 14K gold with pink gold plating
- Only the first 2000 numbered pens will have an accompanying serial number.