Historically, a wreath made from laurel leaves and branches was given to crown the victorious. Therefore, the Platinum #3776 Century in “Laurel Green,” with its deep, translucent green body and rhodium-plated trims, symbolizes honor, glory, and victory. The Platinum #3776 Century is well known as writing instrument of exceptional value as an everyday writer. The ink is kept fresh with Platinum’s patented Slip and Seal Mechanism. This pen does not rest on its laurels. It’s meant to be written with to achieve your life’s ambitions and overcome obstacles.
Platinum #3776 Century Laurel Green with Rhodium Trim Specifications
- Regular edition of the Platinum 3776 Century line - released 2020
- Translucent dark green resin body and cap material.
- Rich, 3-dimensional engraving on the cap ring.
- Each pen is boxed with a an ink cartridge, instruction card, user manual, and warranty certification.
- Fountain Pen Size: 139.5 mm (full length) × 15.4mm (max. diameter), average weight 20.5g
- Rhodium-Plated Trims and Clip
- Nib is 14kt gold
- Fills using cartridge or converter (sold separately)