The Pilot Metropolitan is a quintessential starter fountain pen, responsible for igniting the pen passion for a new generation of writers around the world. It's sturdy, reliable writing performance coupled with a surprisingly inexpensive price make this a solid pen for writers of all ages. Although the Metro is available in a wide array of youthful colors, the classic lineup of black, silver, and gold are our best-selling styles. Their timeless elegance has appreciated in value over the last few years, with steady price increases bringing the retail price of the Metropolitan fountain pen to $29.99. With this 3-pen set, you will receive the classic black, gold, and silver fountain pens at an astounding value that turns back the clock.
- Set includes: (1) Pilot Metropolitan Classic Gold fountain pen, (1)Classic Black fountain pen, and(1) Classic Silver fountain pen.
Pen Material: Metal barrel with lacquer finish, resin grip section.
- Nib: Stainless Steel, Medium Point Nib
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge or Converter (CON-20 Squeeze Converter included, but can also use the CON-40, not included), Pilot proprietary refills
- Pen Length capped: 5.4 in. / 137mm
- Pen Length un-capped: 5 in. / 126mm
- Pen Length posted: 6 in. / 153mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.5 in. / 13mm
- Pen Section Diameter: 0.3 in. / 8.5mm
- Weight (capped, with converter): 0.93 oz / 26.4 g
- Weight (un-capped, with converter): 0.6 oz / 17.1 g
- Pens are individually gift boxed.