From the depths of imagination surfaces the fourth limited-edition collaboration with YouTube celebrity artist Peter Draws. The "Ocean Blue" demonstrator fountain pen takes inspiration from Peter's pen and ink line art. The translucent blue body has swirls of blue and white like the crests of ocean waves. Each pen is truly unique with a random arrangement of swirls and is individually numbered on the top of the cap. This edition is limited to 1,000 pens made worldwide.
To watch ink slosh around the demonstrator barrel, the Narwhal Original demonstrator fountain pen uses a piston-fill mechanism to hold a high volume of ink. The Peter Pen features a chrome-plated, brass piston assembly to enhance the durability and quality of the filling experience. Using the included metal wrench, the piston mechanism can be removed from the pen to thoroughly clean the pen. We only recommend using the wrench to remove the piston if you are experiencing difficulty with using the mechanism or if ink has stained the inner walls of the pen body.
Each pen is packaged in a commemorative box with Peter's artwork printed on the top. Peter hand-signed a special thank you card included with each pen.
Narwhal Original "Peter Draws" Blue Ocean Edition Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2022 artist collaboration, limited edition of 1000 numbered pieces.
- Pen Material: Translucent ocean blue swirling acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Polished Chrome
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel available in F, M, or 1.1mm stub.
- Filling System: Chrome-plated, brass piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen length, closed: 5.8 in. / 147mm
- Pen length, open (cap off): 5.2 in. / 133mm
- Pen length, open (cap posted): 6.9 in. / 176mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen diameter, grip section: 0.37 in. - 0.43 in. / 9.5mm - 11mm
- Pen weight (without ink): 0.9 oz. / 25.5g
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.
- Includes a hand-signed thank you card from Peter Draws.
- Crab pen stand not included.