From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
The Narwhal Original demonstrator has a clarity to allow the writer to see the piston-filling mechanism operate and the ink slosh around in the barrel reservoir. The transparent resin is complemented with an art deco chrome clip and engraved barrel band.
Narwhal Original Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Clear, Transparent Resin
- Trims and Clip: Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.92 in. / 176mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53 in. / 13.5mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.39 in. - 0.43 in. / 10mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.