Journey to the bright lights and the bustling streets of the big city with the Narwhal Natuilus Voyager fountain pen. For this limited edition, Narwhal translated the spirit of New York, Shanghai, and New Orleans into a shimmering, colroful pen design. McKenzie Penworks supplied the gorgeous Diamondcast resin made with real, conflict-free diamond dust. Each pen design is limited to 500 pens made worldwide.
This large, piston-fill fountain pen has a transparent ink window to view the amount of ink in the reservoir. The Nautilus has a decorative cap band with a wave motif and the brand mark impressed on the metal surface.
The Nautilus is outfitted with a stainless steel, number 6 size nib made in-house by Narwhal. Writers enjoy Narwhal's nibs for their smoothness and consistency. The nib is interchangeable and can be removed by unscrewing the nib housing from the section or pulling the nib and feed straight out.
Narwhal Nautilus Voyager Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2022 Limited Edition of 500 pens.
- Pen Material: Turned Diamondcast resin made by McKenzie Penworks
- Trim: Gold-Plated Appointments
- Nib: Gold-Plated, Stainless steel #6 size made by Narwhal
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Clear window shows the amount of ink in the pen.
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box