The Urushi Collection is Namiki's highest ranking series. A size No.50 (Jumbo) pen nib, the same size as the large Maki-e fountain pen created about 90 years ago, as well as possessing an ink stopping function and the body being shaped with ebonite, "Togidashi-Taka Maki-e (Burnished-Rased Maki-e)", where high skills are necessary, is utilized. We have prepared two types of pens, one with no clip where you can enjoy the beautiful design around the whole pen, and the other with a clip.
Namiki Emperor Fountain Pen in Urushi Black Specifications
- Finish: Black Urushi Lacquer over an Ebonite Hard Rubber Body
- Cap: Smooth Black Lacquer & Gold Clip
- Trim: Gold Trim
- Nib: Oversized No. 50 Two-tone 18K Gold Nib
- Filling System: Eye Dropper
- Traditional Oriental Wood Gift Box