In order to better organize his own life, New York designer Ryder Carroll initially developed a method that would easily adapt to his personal needs. A ground-breaking idea, which can be easily applied and has therefore been adopted by people around the world.
Generated in an intensive exchange with the international BuJo community, LEUCHTTURM1917 has designed new features and extras that make self-organisation even more individual and creative. The result of this cooperation is the new Bullet Journal® – Edition 2.
Leuchtturm 1917 Hardcover Bullet Journal Edition 2 in Blue22 Specifications
- 120 g/sqm paper
- Page divider for quick grouping of pages
- Detachable Bullet Journal® pocket guide in English
- Grid guide in the inside cover
- Set of stickers featuring days of the week, months and much more ...
- Three page markers
- Index, Future Log and 206 numbered pages
- Elastic enclosure band
- Gusseted pocket for small souvenirs, notepads or cards
- Thread-bound book
- Stickers for labelling and archiving
- Available in Black, Blush, and Blue colors with blind embossing "Bullet Journal"
- Size: Medium (A5) 5.7 x 8.27 mm