Creating new art involves adopting new perspectives. With the Mosaico collection, Leonardo takes their ever-popular spaghetti resin and cuts the slab horizontally to produced a squared side texture. The effect is like "ringed arco" with layers of brilliant colors that seem to divide the pen in many smaller pieces. Similar to a mosaic artwork, this exquisite pen is a complete piece with many celebrated details.
The Mosaico has a similar size and shape to the larger Momento Zero Grande, including the conical, pointed ends and vintage-style, wheel pocket clip. The cap band has two thin rings that bookend a broad, pantograph decorative brand. For those who prefer an oversized fountain pen, the Mosaico has the ample size and performance to match. The traditional piston-filling mechanism can hold 1.5ml of ink. The lustrous Italian acrylic material is hand-turned and polished to perfection. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each piece is individually numbered with an engraving on the pen.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Mosaico Fountain Pen Specifications
- Editon: 2022 Regular Collection
- Pen Body Material: Solid, Hand-Turned Italian Acrylic
- Pen Length Closed: 6.06 in. / 154mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.43 in. / 138mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.89 in. / 175mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter : 0.63 in. / 16 mm
- Grip Diameter: 0.43 in. - 0.51 in. / 11mm - 13mm
- Total Weight: 1.16oz / 33g
- Nib: 14kt Gold
- Feed: Ebonite
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary bottle of ink
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty