Witness an explosion of color in this ambitious project between Leonardo Officina (Italy) and Jonathan Brooks of the Carolina Pen Company (USA). Jonathan mixed more than six pigments to create bars of colorful acrylic with dense, swirling patterns. Leonardo turned the "Primary Manipulation" acrylic into a the Momento Zero Grande Piston model fountain pen. This spectacular limited edition collaboration is one that you won't want to miss.
For discerning writers who prefer an oversized fountain pen, the Momento Zero Grande provides ample size and performance to match. The Grande improves ink flow with a custom, handmade ebonite feeder and a traditional piston-filling mechanism to hold 1.5ml of ink. The lustrous acrylic material is hand-turned and polished to perfection. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The vintage-style wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. Each pen is engraved with the Leonardo brand mark but is not numbered.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Grande Pirmary Manipulation 2020 Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Editon: 2020 Limited Edition Collaboration with Jonathan Brooks of Carolina Pen Company
- Pen Body Material: Primary Manipulation Custom Acrylic made in the USA
- Pen Length Closed: 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.73 in. / 171mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz. / 34g
- Nib: 14kt Gold
- Feed: Custom Ebonite
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary bottle of ink
- Limited to 50 pens worldwide in each color, not numbered.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty