Turned from a solid bar of translucent resin, the Leonardo "Pura" collection captivates the writer with a seductive satin finish. Exciting to the eyes and pleasant to the touch, the Pura is comprised of 20 manually-worked details that showcase the artisanal quality of these Italian-made writing instruments.
For discerning writers who prefer an oversized fountain pen, the Momento Zero Grande provides ample size and performance to match. The Grande improves ink flow with a custom, handmade ebonite feeder and a traditional piston-filling mechanism to hold 1.5ml of ink. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The vintage-style wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each barrel is individually numbered with the brand engraving.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Grande "Pura" Fountain Pen Specifications
- Editon: 2021 Regular Collection
- Pen Body Material: Translucent, Hand-Turned Italian Acrylic
- Pen Length Closed: 5.94 in. / 151mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.33 in. / 135.5mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.81 in. / 173mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.49 in. / 10mm - 12.5mm
- Total Weight: 1.1 oz. / 31.18g
- Nib: 14kt gold, #6 Jowo
- Feed: Custom Ebonite
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary bottle of ink
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty