A family tradition forges ahead. Over 45 years of experience in the field of manufacturing writing instruments, handed down from father to son. Leonardo Officina Italiana draws upon the past to craft a vintage-style pen with warmth and beauty.
For discerning writers who prefer an oversized fountain pen, the Momento Zero Grande provides ample size and performance to match. The Grande improves ink flow with a custom, handmade ebonite feeder and a traditional piston-filling mechanism to hold 1.5ml of ink. The lustrous Italian acrylic material is hand-turned and polished to perfection. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The vintage-style wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each barrel is individually numbered with the brand engraving.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Grande Fountain Pen Specifications
- Editon: 2020 Regular Collection
- Pen Body Material: Solid, Hand-Turned Italian Acrylic
- Pen Length Closed: 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.73 in. / 171mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz. / 34g
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Feed: Custom Ebonite
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary bottle of ink
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty