The Tipo isn't your typical ballpoint or rollerball pen. It may look like a simple, retractable pen with a slight design twist. The Tipo's cylindrical clip also operates the retraction mechanism. Pushing down will extend the LM66 capless rollerball tip (Lamy proprietary) until the bottom of the clip hooks on a circular cut-out on the barrel. To retract the pen, gently press the top of the clip toward the body of the pen. The rollerball tip writes with a rich flow, suitable for jottings, signatures, and quick note-taking.
Lamy Tipo Pearl Rose Retractable Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Special Edition of 2020
- Pen Material: Plastic with metallic color finish
- Refill: Lamy LM66 Retractable Rollerball Carrtidge (Lamy proprietary)
- Pen Length: 5.16 in. / 131mm
- Barrel Diameter: 0.43 in. / 11mm
- Weight (Total): 0.5oz / 14.2g
- Boxed in a Lamy rectangular carboard tube.