The Scala series by Lamy is a family of writing instruments that entices through formal simplicity yet radiates emotional details. Behind the sophisticated and reserved presentation which deliberately refrains from material excess lie perfectly executed technical details.
This Special Edition is in celebration of Lamy's 50th Anniversary and unites the sophisticated optics of matte metallic sky-blue lacquer finish with a laser engraving on the cap "LAMY 50".
Lamy Scala Glacier Special Edition Fountain pen specifications:
- Matte metallic sky-blue lacquer finish
- High-gloss chrome-plated grip and clip
- Laser engraving on the cap "LAMY 50"
- Nib: 14kt gold nib
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge/Converter, Lamy Proprietary LT10 & LZ27 (both included)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.5 in. / 141mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.12 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Posted: 6.59 in. / 167.5mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter (max): 11.2mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter (min - max): 0.32 in. - 0.40 in. / 8.2mm - 10.2mm
- Pen Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39.7g