"Truth conquers all." The inspiring Epigram fountain pen has the Latin words "Vincit Omnia Veritas" inscribed on a matte sterling silver band that adorns the swirling, resin barrel. Every detail of the tapered, cigar-shaped pen is hand crafted in Turkey. Even the #6 stainless steel nib (from Bock, Germany) is fine-tuned to ensure a quality writing experience.
The Epigram fountain pen's nib is fed by an international converter (included) or ink cartridge (cartridges sold separately).
Each Kilk writing instrument is packaged in a black gift box with a magnetic flap and foam cut-out interior. Use the included polishing cloth to clean the sterling silver band.
Kilk Epigram Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Standard Edition
- Pen Body Material: Swirling Resin
- Accent band: 925k aged sterling silver
- Nib: Stainless Steel, #6 size made by Bock
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge or converter (converter included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one full turn
- Pen Length Closed: 5.71 in. / 145mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.16 in. / 131mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.65 in. / 169mm
- Diameter at Section: 0.42 in. - 0.47 in. / 10.7 – 12 mm
- Diameter (Barrel): 0.57 in. / 14.5mm
- Total Weight: 1 oz. / 28.3g
- Gift Boxed with polishing cloth
- Made in Turkey
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee