Lights. Camera. Action! The Kilk Camera Laterna special edition design takes its artistic direction from classic cinema. Kilk's artisans handcraft the exquisite sterling silver details of this fountain pen. At the top of the cap, a reel spins freely to mimic the kinetic quality of the motion picture. The gently curving clip takes on the appearance of a film strip. The barrel band, also fashioned from 925 sterling silver, is a countdown film leader commonly seen before the start of a movie. The pen's body has a deep, chatoyant grey color that recalls vintage celluloid.
The Camera Laterna fountain pen's #6 stainless steel nib is fed by an international converter (included) or ink cartridge (cartridges sold separately). The cap of the pen is designed to be vacuum-fitted on the back of the pen securely.
Each Kilk writing instrument is packaged in a black gift box with a magnetic flap and foam cut-out interior. Use the included polishing cloth to clean the sterling silver band.
Kilk Camera Laterna Overexposed Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Special Edition
- Pen Body Material: Swirling, Chatoyant Resin
- Accents: 925k aged sterling silver
- Nib: Stainless Steel, #6 size made by Bock
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge or converter (converter included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one and a quarter turn
- Pen Length Closed: 5.57 in. / 141.5mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.14 in. / 130.5mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.51 in. / 165.5mm
- Diameter at Section: 0.43 in. - 0.49 in. / 11mm – 12.5 mm
- Diameter (Barrel): 0.57 in. / 14.5mm
- Total Weight: 1.2 oz. / 34g
- Gift Boxed with polishing cloth
- Made in Turkey
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee