Looking to start bullet journaling? This starter set has all the basic tools for this popular hobby!
Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- Everything you need for bullet journaling
- 9-piece set
- One pencil of hardness HB with eraser tip for preliminary sketches
- One Pitt Artist Pen Fine liner S in black for outlines, fine details, embellishment and for writing
- Pitt Artist Pens with brush tip (colors: 199 black, 146 sky blue, 161 phthalo green, 129 pink madder lake, 230 cold grey I) for letterings, loops and fill-ins
- One Text liner pastel rosé for highlights and marking
- One 40-page journal with dot grid
- Free bullet journaling guide for downloading