Feel the rush of ideas from your brain to the nib of the Edison Pen Co. Newark "Conductor" Diamondcast fountain pen. The shimmering, swirling resin material sparks excitement with its copper and turquoise coloring. Warm, rose gold accents are electroplated to the pocket clip and stainless steel nib to complete this limited edition design.
The name "Conductor" has a double meaning. Copper metal is an excellent conductor of electricity and was often used by Thomas A. Edison's research facility to invent phones, motors, generators, and electromagnets. The fountain pen serves as a conductor that transmits thoughts to paper. The other definition of "conductor" relates to making beautiful music and also applies to this pen. It is the baton by which you can direct your hopes, fears, memories, and ideas.
This limited, numbered edition represents a partnership between US pen manufacturers and Goldspot Pens. McKenzie Penworks produces Diamondcast material using Alumilite and a patent-pending compound of diamond and pigments. Then, the Edison Pen Company crafts the pen blanks into the balanced, tapered profile of the Edison Newark. Each pen is fitted with a rose gold-plated, #6 size stainless steel Jowo nib. The Newark fountain pen fills using the included standard international converter. It could also use standard international cartridges (sold separately).
Edison Pen Co. Newark Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited 2022 edition of 100 numbered pens. Exclusive collaboration design between Edison Pen Co., McKenzie Penworks, and Goldspot Pens
- Requested numbers can not be honored
- Pen Material: Turned Diamondcast Resin
- Clip: Rose Gold Plated
- Nib : #6 size Rose Gold-Plated, Stainless Steel (can be interchanged with other #6 size Jowo nib units)
- Filling System : International size Cartridge (not included) or Converter (included), eyedropper convertible
- Length Capped : 5.43 in / 138mm
- Length Uncapped : 5.07 in. / 129mm
- Length Posted : 6.10 in. / 155mm
- Cap Diameter : 0.55 in. / 14mm
- Barrel Diameter : 0.48 in. / 12.3mm
- Section Diameter : 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Weight : 0.5 oz / 14.17g
- Made in the USA.
- Gift Boxed