For an out-of-this-world writing experience, catch a glimpse of the Edison Comet fountain pen. This stellar shape starts at the rounded cap finial, where the pen is at its widest diameter (over 15.5mm wide). Like a comet, the fountain pen cap tapers down throughout the cap and barrel. For those who like to post the cap of their pen while writing, the Comet's cap posts deeply on the tapered back end of the barrel for a secure fit.
Each Edison fountain pen is finely crafted in Ohio, USA and hand-finished to perfection. The Comet writes with a stainless steel, Jowo #6 size nib available in a range of tip sizes to fit your handwriting style. The pen fills with bottled ink using the included standard international converter (ink sold separately) or by using international ink cartridges (also sold separately).
The Comet in Sea Spray swirls with deep blue, rocky gray and black whirls. Edison complements this design with a silver pocket clip and stainless steel nib.
Edison Comet Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Acrylic resin
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Nib Size: No. 6 nib - made by Jowo
- Cap Type: Screw-type
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge-Converter (converter included)
- Overall Weight: 20.5 grams (0.72oz)
- Overall Length (capped): 144mm (5.68 in.)
- Overall Length (posted): 152mm (5.96 in.)
- Body Length: 127mm (5.0 in)
- Cap Diameter at base: 14.6mm (0.575in)
- Body Diameter: 14.1mm (.555in)
- Section Diameter (at narrowest point): 9.9mm (0.39 in.)
- Made in USA
- Packaged in an Edison gift box