The Edison Collier line gives birth to magnificently constructed pens that are the epitome of fine writing instruments. Based in Milan OH the birthplace of Thomas Edison - one of the greatest American inventors - the Edison Pen Co is a brand that has developed a reputation for creating custom-made fountain pens. This new line features handcrafted acrylic resin fitted with a steel nib or 18K Gold nib bearing the Edison Pen logo design engraved on the nib. Available in 3 colors: Antique Marble (Amber Striated) Persimmon Swirl (Orange Swirl) and Silver Marble (Silver Swirl).
Edison Collier Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Nib: #6 size
- Cap Type: Screw-type
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge/converter (included) or convertable to eyedropper.
- Overall Weight: 30 grams (1.06oz)
- Cap Weight: 10 grams (.35oz)
- Body Weight: 20 grams (.71oz)
- Overall Length (capped): 149mm (5.875in)
- Overall Length (posted): Does not post
- Body Length: 130 mm (5.125in)
- Cap diameter (no clip): 16.5mm (.65in)
- Cap diameter (with clip): 18.5mm (.73in)
- Body Diameter: 15mm (.59in)
- Nib Length: 23.5mm (0.9in)