Soar across the page with the graceful style of the Edison Collier Nighthawk fountain pen. The marbled acrylic has tones of deep blue, black and purple through the body and the cap. Each pen is turned, polished, and inspected for quality at Edison's workshop in Ohio.
The generous size of the Edison Collier is comfortable to hold and impressive in balance. Removing the cap reveals a concave grip section and the number six size nib and feed. The cap does not post on back-end of the pen.
Edison Collier Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Flecked, marbled acrylic.
- Nib: #6 size stainless steel, gold-plated nib (by Jowo)
- Cap Type: Screw-type, not postable on back
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge/converter (converter included). Can be converted to eyedropper.
- Pen length, closed: 149mm (5.875in)
- Pen length, open (cap off): 130mm (5.125in)
- Pen length, open (posted): Does not post.
- Cap diameter (no clip): 16.5mm (.65in)
- Cap diameter (with clip): 18.5mm (.73in)
- Body Diameter: 15mm (.59in)
- Pen weight: 30 grams (1.06oz)
- Origin: Made in the USA
- Gift boxed