The Conklin All American in Rainbow is made of a rainbow PVD plating over brass, accented by rainbow trim. The Conklin All American has a grand size to match its vibrant personality. Named after a vintage Conklin designed in the 1930's, the All American brings pen design back to a simple, classic style. Conklin designed the large pen in European grade resin that is appealing to see and touch. The pen may be large, but it is well designed with enough taper to provide a good balance in-hand. A signature Conklin "rocker" clip adds a bit of vintage flair to the top of this rounded-profile pen.
Conklin All American Fountain Pen in Rainbow Specifications
- Limited Edition of 1898 pieces
- Finish: Rainbow PVD plating over brass
- Trim: PVD Rainbow Coating
- Clip: Conklin Rocker Clip
- Nib: German-made Jowo #6 Stainless steel
- Filling System:Standard International Cartridge/Converter (Both Included)
- Length (Closed): 5.7 in. / 144mm
- Length (Cap Off): 5.0 in. / 126mm
- Length (Posted): 6.6 in. / 168mm
- Barrel Diameter: 0.7 in. / 17mm
- Section Diameter: 0.6 in. / 15mm
- Weight: 1.1oz / 31g
- Gift Boxed
- Parts are manufactured in Asia (except nib) and assembled in Conoga Park, California.