Named after the faceted gemstone, the Benu Briolette fountain pen has a glittering opulence that calls attention to itself. The cigar pen shape is faceted in a harlequin pattern around the entire barrel and cap. The dazzling resins are one-of-a-kind, infused with glittering, jewel-like sparkles. Twisting open the cap reveals a long, tapered grip section with a #5 size Schmidt stainless steel nib and plastic feed. Each Briolette fountain pen includes a standard international converter to fill with your choice of bottled ink.
Although the Briolette does not have a clip, the faceted sides keep the pen from rolling away when laid on a desk. To add to the luxury of your writing instrument, you can opt to purchase a pen holder base to give your Benu pen a home on your workspace. All Benu pens include a 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
Benu Pens Briolette Fountain Pen Specifications
- Material: Exclusive Glittery Resin
- Nib: Steel #5 Size Schmidt Nib
- Filling System: Standard International Cartridge or Converter (included)
- Length (Closed): 5.43 in. / 137.9mm
- Length (Open, Cap Off): 4.98 in. / 126.5mm
- Length (Posted): Cannot be posted
- Section Diameter: 0.41 in. / 10.5mm
- Barrel Max Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Weight, Uncapped: 0.5oz / 14.1g
- Weight, Capped: 0.7oz / 19.8g