Dubai's skyline captures the imagination with its man-made islands, towering skyscrapers, and ultramodern architecture. Founded in 1833, the fishing settlement quickly grew into a hub of trade and commerce. When Britain left the Persian Gulf in 1971, Dubai became a founding member of the United Arab Emirates. After the city's first skyscraper was built in 1979, Dubai experienced a rapid rise in development, leading to the extravagant skyline seen today.
Dubai is the 6th city featured in the Retro 51 Tornado Skyline limited edition collection. Available exclusively at Goldspot Pens, this retractable rollerball pen has the Dubai skyline illustrated around the barrel. It features Dubai's distinct buildings and landmarks such as the Cayan Tower (Infinity Tower), Emirates Tower Complex, Almas Tower, Millennium Tower, 23 Marina, Burj al arab, JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, Dubai Opera House, Dubai Frame, Jumeriah Mosque, and the tallest, free-standing skyscraper in the world, the Burj Khalifa. Charge the glow-in-the-dark pen under bright light so you can see the skyline light up under complete darkness.
Retro 51 x Goldspot Pens Exclusive Dubai Skyline Limited Edition Rollerball Pen Details
- 2021 Limited Edition of 500 pieces worldwide, individually numbered on the top ring.
- The wrap-around barrel design features a detailed illustration of the Dubai skyline printed with pearlescent colors
- Chrome accents, clip, and knurled twist-top.
- Illustration of the Palm Jumeriah Island on the top disc
- Standard Tornado Rollerball Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Glows in the dark to reveal a night-time skyline.
- Smooth-writing REF5P black ink rollerball refill installed. Can also use Parker-style, Easy-Flow 9000 ballpoint refills (sold separately).
- Packaged in a matching commemorative tube.
Please note there is a limit of 2 pens per customer. Goldspot Pens reserves the right to cancel any orders from individuals who will be purchasing the pen to later sell for profit while using our intellectual property, including images and descriptions.