If you're looking for the classic writing instrument par excellence stop right here. The fountain pen Classic black has a timeless design with its barrel and cap in polished black. It is made of high-quality resin. The 24 carat gold-plated decorative rings and the characteristic Pelikan beak clip underline its traditional design.
For those who travel a lot and for those who prefer the quick exchange of a cartridge to the more elaborate filling with a piston mechanism. This fountain pen is also available with silver fittings (M205) and with a piston mechanism: P200 for the gold version and P205 for the silver model. The M is short for mechanism (as in piston mechanism) and the P is short for Patrone (the German word for cartridge).
Pelikan P200 Series Fountain Pen in Black with Gold Trim Details:
- Finish: Black Acrylic Resin Barrel
- Cap: Polished Black Acrylic Resin, Gold-plated Pelikan Clip; Classic Plunger Mechanism
- Trim: Gold-plated Fittings and Ornamental Rings
- Nib: Hand Crafted 24 carat Gold-plated Stainless Steel (Extra Fine)
- Filling System: Cartridge
- Made In: Germany
- Gift Boxed