Dive into deep writing with the Narwhal Nautilus collection. This oversized, piston-fill fountain pen is crafted from European ebonite with 3 “porthole” circular ink windows to spot the amount of ink in the large reservoir. The Nautilus’s warm, grained body has a welcoming feel and vintage appeal.
The Nautilus is outfitted with a stainless steel, number 6 size nib made in-house by Narwhal. Writers enjoy Narwhal's nibs for their smoothness and consistency from day one. Select from F, M, B, or BB. The tip widths run a bit thicker than their designations.
Narwhal Nautilus Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Standard Collection
- Pen Material: Ebonite
- Trim: Antique Bronze Appointments
- Nib: Stainless steel #6 size made by Narwhal
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.9 in. / 149mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.45 in. / 10mm - 11.5mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.85g
- Packaged in a gift box