The Duragraph is substantial in size, yet not so large to be unwieldy in the hand. The collection pays tribute to the classic designs of yesteryear. The cap top is embellished with the Conklin Est. 1898 logo and the cap band are engraved with the famous Duragraph model script font with three Conklin Crescent logos on either side of the model name.
Conklin Duragraph Rollerball Pen in Abalone Nights Specifications
- Finish: Abalone Shell and black resin over brass
- Trim: High Polished Chrome
- Filling System: Schmidt rollerball refill
- Length (Closed): 5.5 in. / 140mm
- Max Diameter: 0.5 in. / 13mm
- Gift Boxed