Hey Pen Lovers,
Shopping online during the holiday season usually means nervously waiting by the front door for your package to arrive. We here at Goldspot Pens know that everyone has a deadline in the month of December. Whether you need your order to arrive on Christmas Eve or a week before for your company's holiday party, here is some helpful information on our shipping schedule this month.
First, and most importantly, if you have a rush order that needs to be delivered, engraved and/or giftwrapped ASAP, please give us a quick call at 1-800-963-7367 once you have placed your order to make us aware of your timetable. We will be able to check stock and verify a more accurate delivery date than the website estimates. We offer UPS Next Day
, 2-Day Air
(business days) shipping, which are available at an additional cost.Cut-Off Dates for delivery by December 25th
These dates vary by shipping speed. Each delivery service varies in price. More information regarding our shipping prices can be found on our shipping & services information page
We take into consideration the US Postal Service Holiday Shipping Cut-Off Dates
to provide these deadlines for customers shipping by US First Class, Priority and Express Mail Service.
- US Domestic First Class Mail orders should be made by Friday, December 18th to ensure delivery by the 25th.
- US Domestic Priority Mail orders should be made by Friday, December 18th to ensure delivery by the 25th.
- Priority Mail order for Military addresses (except for zip 093) should be made by Thursday, December 10th.
- International Express Mail Service orders to most countries (except in Africa and Central & South America) should be made by December 16th.
- International Priority Mail orders to most countries (except in Africa and Central & South America) should be made by December 10th.
With UPS service (domestic US only), you can afford to "cut it closer" to your deadline, but please keep in mind that most of our orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours of confirmation. We do need time to process and pack every order. If you need a rush order, always call before or right after placing your order.
- UPS Ground orders for delivery addresses on the West Coast should be placed by Wednesday, December 16th.
- UPS Ground orders for delivery addresses in the Mid-West should be placed by Friday, December 18th.
- UPS Ground orders for delivery addresses East of the Mississippi should be placed by Sunday, December 20th.
- UPS 3-Day orders (anywhere in US, except AK & HI) should be placed by Sunday, December 20th.
- UPS 2-Day orders (anywhere in US, except AK & HI) should be placed by Monday, December 21st.
- UPS Next Day Overnight orders (anywhere in US, except AK & HI) should be placed by Tuesday, December 22nd.
If your order has engraving, please expect an extended delay of 2 to 3 business days extra due to high volume. The Goldspot Elves are working overtime to get your order shipped correctly and on-time. Our best recommendation is to make things easier for all of us and place your mission critical orders now.