The "Albert" mechanical pencil is inspired by Einstein's mass-energy equivalence equation: E=MC2. The steel-bodied, 1.15mm mechanical pencil has a black "chalkboard-like" finish with the equation written in white. The Albert pencil measures 5 inches long and comes packaged in a graphics tube with an extra pack of lead and erasers.
Retro 51 - Tornado Collection Pencil - Vintage Metalsmith - Albert Features:
- Finish: Black Barrel with White E=Mc2 Print
- Trim: Stonewash Accents
- Mode: Twist-Top 1.15mm Pencil with Eraser
- Includes Extra Lead and Erasers
- Packaged in a Graphic Tube
- Engraving is not recommended for this item.