2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission that successfully landed the first human beings on the face of the moon. One of Man's most ambitious achievements is commemorated by a number of collectibles, none so extravagant and exclusive as the Montegrappa Moon Landing collection. In a licensed collaboration with NASA, Montegrappa reproduced the iconic Saturn V rocket as a fully functional writing instrument. Produced entirely in aluminum and stainless steel, the Open-Ended Moon Landing edition has the same aerodynamic design and visual effects as its top-tier companion and arrives in a remarkable replica of a lunar Sample Return Container.
The matte finish exterior of the pen is a pleasure to hold and write with. The longer grip section allows for a comfortable hold, despite the heft of this heavy metal rocket pen. The cap screw-posts on the back-end of the barrel perfectly, aligning all the markings and details of the design. The decorated Montegrappa stainless steel nib is a solid performer that rockets across the page with an easy flow.
br>Montegrappa Moon Landing Open-Ended Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Crafted from aluminum and stainless steel
- Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing
- Nib: Stainless Steel #6 size Jowo nib
- Fills by international ink cartridge or converter (included)
- Officially Licensed NASA Collectible
- Packaged in box inspired by a Lunar Sample Container