For discerning writers who prefer an oversized fountain pen, the Momento Zero Grande provides ample size and performance to match. The Grande 2.0 is an evolution of the species. In this latest iteration, Leonardo added a transparent ink window that shows the remaining ink inside the 1.5ml capacity piston-fill mechanism. The writing experience also gets an upgrade with Leonardo's "La Fenice" (Phoenix) #6 size nibs - available in stainless steel or 14kt gold options.
Not only is the Momento Zero Grande a pleasure to hold and write with, but it also is a stunning piece to admire. Leonardo turns each Grande pen from a rod of gorgeous acrylic resin. The "Stardust" acrylic shines brightly with a translucent blue and orange, sparkling whirl paired with polished silver appointments.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Grande 2.0 Stardust Fountain Pen Specifications
- Editon: 2022 Regular Collection
- Pen Body Material: Solid, Hand-Turned Italian Acrylic
- Pen Length Closed: 5.94 in. / 151mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.3 in. / 134mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.81 in. / 173mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Section Diameter: 0.48 in. / 12.3mm
- Total Weight: 1.05 oz. / 29.7g
- Nib: Stainless Steel or 14kt gold "La Fenice" nib. Steel nibs are paired with an ABS Plastic Feed. 14kt gold nibs have an ebonite feed
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism with 1.5ml capacity
- Gift Boxed (gold nib version includes a bottle of Leonardo ink)
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty