Inspired by a magic place where land and sea meet, the acrylic resins of the Leonardo Officina Furore collection are hand-made in a variety of bold, lustrous colors. A vintage shape with soft, rounded ends characterizes this well-balanced writing instrument.
Turned from a solid bar of acrylic resin, the weight and feel of the Furore is well-balanced in hand. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. The pen is large enough to write unposted. For those that prefer to post their cap, the Furore posts securely on the back-end of the pen. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each barrel is individually numbered with the brand engraving.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Furore Fountain Pen Specifications
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Pen Length Closed: 5.88 in. / 147mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.12 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.3 in. / 160mm
- Diameter at Section: 0.41 in. / 10.5 mm
- Diameter (Barrel): 0.59 in. / 15 mm
- Total Weight: 0.88 oz. / 25g
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one full turn
- Gift Boxed
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty