The Maison Caran d’Ache unveils the Ecridor Racing, the first writing instrument with an all-black look to be added to the Ecridor collection. Inspired by the sleek designs of the world of motor racing, this unapologetically modern ballpoint pen is yet another demonstration of the creative force that has powered the hundred-year history of the company.
The Ecridor Racing boasts a range of motifs from motor sports: a body in matte deep black decorated with engraving inspired by radiator grills, palladium-plated outlines, vivid flashes of red, and a purring engine.
Like the ballpoint pen, the mechanical pencil offers perfect handling.
Fitted with a high-precision rechargeable push-button mechanism carrying the graphite leads, it also has a replaceable rubber allowing you to alter your writings whenever you want.
Swiss made from its initial design through to its creation in Swiss workshops, the Ecridor Racing is a distinctive model.
Caran d’Ache Ecridor Mechanical Pencil in Racing - 0.7mm Specifications
- Body Material: Brass body with black chrome coating and Sand finish for matte-style effect
- Trim: Bright palladium-plated
- Sand finish for matte-style effect
- Hexagonal body
- Machine-cut guillochage inspired by the radiator grills of racing cars
- Hand-applied red lacquer on two edges inspired by brake lights
- Caran d’Ache logo laser-engraved on the push-button
- Mechanism: Size of lead: 0.7mm
- Length: 5.03 in. / 128mm
- Diameter: 0.31in. / 8mm
- Gift Boxed