The Opera Master 'Polynesia' transports the collector to the exotic Polynesian islands famous for its dazzling beaches, serene blue seas, and coral reefs shimmering in clear waters. This is an exceptional fountain pen featuring the many patented innovations favored and sought out by Visconti collectors. Visconti (Italy) takes the iconic design of their Opera fountain pen and injects beautiful swirls of blues, white, cream, and brown inspired by the paradise islands' luminous blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, swaying palm trees, and powdery beaches. The cap opens with an easy 20-degree turn with the patented Hook Safe Lock mechanism.
Visconti Opera Master Polynesia Limited Edition Fountain Pen Details
- Limited Edition of 888 pieces worldwide
- Fitted with an 18kt Gold Visconti nib (made in-house for the first time)
- Fills using a double reservoir power filler vacuum system
- Palladium Plated Trims
- Hook Safe Lock capping mechanism prevents accidental unscrewing of the cap.
- Pen body crafted from a translucent aqua blue resin with whirls of white and sandy earth tones.