Inspired by the famous Chianti wines that are produced from the region of Tuscany, Italy, Visconti crafted the Chiantishire - a collection that swirls wine-red celluloid and polycarbonate together in a transparent body. The red and gold swirls are unique to each individual pen, giving the writer the sensation of having a real glass of Chianti in their hands.
Chiantishire follows up the successful editions of London Fog, Florentine Hills and the Crystal Swirl. The semi-translucent barrel allows you to see the inner workings of the pen. The cap, front grip section and blind cap are accented in a wine red acrylic. As you would expect from a top-tier Homo Sapiens pen, the writing quality is as spectacular as the pen’s appearance.
Visconti Homo Sapiens Chiantishire Specifications
- Power-filling (Vacuum) system fills by bottled ink only.
- Semi-transparent body allows for you to see the ink level clearly.
- 23kt, .950 palladium “Dreamtouch” nib.
- .925 Sterling Silver trims.
- 888 numbered pieces made worldwide.