The TWSBI (commonly pronounced "twiz-bee") Mini is like the little brother of the Diamond 580. Take all the parts you love about the Diamond 580 - the modern, industrial design, the transparent barrel, the piston mechanism, the smooth-writing stainless steel nib - then make it more compact for writers who prefer a postable, pocket fountain pen. That's the TWSBI Mini in a nutshell. To enhance the style and luxury of this pen, the Mini AL has an aluminum grip section and piston mechanism.
The internal piston-filling mechanism holds about 1ml of ink and can be completely taken apart for thorough cleaning. Instructions and silicone grease are also included to aid in the maintenance of the pen.
TWSBI Mini AL Mint Blue Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Special Edition
- Pen Material: Transparent Resin and aluminum
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Internal Piston-Fill Mechanism (Bottled Ink Only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 4.64 in. / 118mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.24 in. / 107.5mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 5.5 in. / 140mm
- Pen Max Diameter, Barrel: 0.51 in. / 13mm
- Pen Diameter, Grip: 0.38 in. / 9.5mm
- Total Weight: 0.67 oz. / 19g
- Packaged in clear case with a wrench and silicone grease.
- Made in Taiwan