The mysterious and rare TWSBI Draco is a limited edition of 3,000 fountain pens worldwide (half of that number distributed to North and South America). This piston-filling pen is made of red and black marbled acrylic and trimmed with rose gold appointments.
The aluminum piston-filling mechanism holds a wealth of ink and can be completely taken apart for thorough cleaning. Instructions and silicone grease are also included to aid in the maintenance of the pen.
TWSBI Draco Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited Edition of 3,000 Pens
- Pen Material: Acrylic and Rose Gold
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel, No. 5 size Jowo
- Filling Mechanism: Internal Piston-Fill Mechanism (Bottled Ink Only)
- Pen Length, Closed: ??
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): ??
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): ??
- Pen Max Diameter, Barrel: ??
- Pen Diameter, Grip: ??
- Total Weight: ??
- Packaged in clear case with a wrench and silicone grease.
- Made in Taiwan