Enjoy full-sized writing ability in a minimalist, pocket-friendly design with the "Pocket Six" fountain pen. The body and cap are machined from solid copper and polished for a sleek, unassuming appearance. The cap unscrews in 1.5 rotations to reveal a slender, concave grip section, and a No. 6 stainless steel nib made by Jowo (Germany). The cap screws on the back of the short barrel to extend the pen to a full, comfortable length.
Ink the Pocket Six fountain pens using the included international size ink cartridges. The small size of the barrel prohibits the use of any compatible converter.
Schon DSGN pens are engineered and built by Ian Schon in his Philadelphia workshop. Each pen is packed in a clear, plastic clamshell box with a foam insert to keep the pen stationary in shipping.
Schon DSGN Pocket Six Copper Fountain Pen Specifications
- Pen Material: Solid Copper
- Clipless, cylindrical design
- Filling Mechanism: International-size ink cartridge only
- Nib: Stainless Steel No. 6 made by Jowo (Germany)
- Pen Length, closed: 3.58 in. / 91mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 3.42 in. / 87mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 5.19 in. / 132mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.47 in. / 12mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.31 in. - 0.35 in. / 8mm - 9mm
- Pen Total Weight: 1.6 oz. / 45.35g
- Made in Philadelphia, PA, USA