Every year since 2011, consumers throughout Japan have been ‘served’ cocktail-themed fountain pens created by Sailor ‘mixologists’. These elegant and colorful limited edition Sailor fountain pens draw their creative inspiration from cocktail drinks from around the world. They have been enjoyed and appreciated vastly throughout Japan not only for their superb writing experience but also as creative works of art. Now in its 10th year, the Sailor Pen Company introduces a special Cocktail Series 10th Anniversary Assorted Set which contains all ten pens of this series dating back to 2011! A wonderful anniversary set, much like a cocktail drink, that is meant for us to sip slowly, enjoy, and appreciate.
Only a few of these collector's sets will be available in North America and include one pen from each year - "Asian Way, Mojito, Black Velvet, Piccadilly Night, Old-fashioned, Blue Lagoon, Apre-ski, Tequila Sunrise, Angelʼs Delight & Kure Azur." If you missed out on a pen from years past, now is your time to collect them all! A 10th Anniversary acrylic display case displays all 10 cocktail pens. Take them on the road with the included Sailor leather pen case, 12 black ink cartridges, and a polishing cloth.
Sailor Professional Gear Regular - Cocktail 10th Anniversary Fountain Pen Set Specifications
- Edition: Limited
- Pen Material: Variety of transparent, translucent, and opaque PMMA resin.
- Nib: 21kt Gold, Bicolor
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (Sailor Proprietary)
- Pen Length - Capped: 5.11 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length - Open, Cap Removed: 4.55 in. / 115.5mm
- Pen Length - Open, Cap Posted: 5.86 in. / 149mm
- Cap Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Section Diameter: 0.41 in. / 10.5mm
- Weight (Total): 0.7oz / 19.8g
- Includes Acrylic 10 Pen Display, Leather Pen Case, 12 Cartridges, and Cleaning Cloth.