FEB 4, 2020 @ 2:08PM: PRE-ORDER HAS SOLD OUT
February 29th is a day that comes once every four years to keep our calendar on pace with the Earth's revolutions around the Sun. This leap year, we celebrate an event that is rare and cherished - the launch of a new Retro 51 Popper limited edition! The "Leap" rollerball pen has a wrap-around graphic design of the year 2020 lunar calendar. The various phases of the moon are printed on a navy blue pen body and trimmed with stonewash pewter accents. Just like the visible moon, the Leap pen emits its own glow at night.
Retro 1951 Tornado Popper Limited Edition "Leap" Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Limited Edition of 888 pieces (Significant to lucky number 8)
- Limited Edition number engraved on the top ring of each pen.
- Standard Tornado Rollerball Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Pen Material: Glow-in-the-dark lunar calendar print on matte blue barrel
- Pen Trim: Stonewash pewter accents
- Earth (Western Hemisphere view) graphic top disc
- Includes a 5 x 8 inch Lunar Calendar print on "galactic" paper.
- Matching commemorative packaging tube
- Smooth writing retractable rollerball pen uses the cap less rollerball type refill REF5P
- May be converted to use an easy flow 9000 ballpoint type refill cartridge (sold separately)
- Limited to one pen per customer, please.