The Tornado Cioppino features genuine seashell barrels and heavily plated rose gold accents that bring a new level of sophistication to the Tornado collection. The hand turned barrels are painstakingly crafted to transform the rough shells into a perfectly fitted piece that radiates color and iridescence.
Find a point size that best suits your handwriting style. In 2019, Retro 51 upgraded their nib units to Jowo #6 size stainless steel and have a more comfortable, contoured section to hold. Choose between using international size ink cartridges or fill with any bottled fountain pen ink using the included converter.
Retro 1951 Tornado Cioppino Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited.
- Body and Cap Finish: Real iridescent seashells cover the cap and body, protected with gloss varnish.
- Trims: Rose gold-plated
- Nib: Jowo #6 size stainless steel nib
- Filling System: International Cartridge or Converter (Included)
- Pen Length Capped: 5.38 in. / 136.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.96 in. / 125.9mm
- Pen Length with Cap Posted: 6.2 in. / 157.6mm
- Diameter Body: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Diameter Grip Section: 0.36 in. / 9.1mm
- Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
- Packaged in a Graphic Tube that doubles as a single pen stand.