The long-lasting durability and timeless style of stainless steel meets iconic Porsche Design, finished with Pelikan's signature handcrafted quality. The TechFlex P3110 has woven stainless steel threads braided around the barrel. The rounded barrel finial has three silver balls that secure the cap in place when it is posted on the back.The pen's brass components offer a weight and feel of a high-performance, luxury writing instrument.
The tapered, rounded cap has a spring-loaded hinged clip that has an aerodynamic, curvy look. The Porsche Design logo & "Germany" is subtly imprinted on the rim of the cap opening. The cap is removed in a half turn to reveal the section and 18kt gold nib. The long grip section has a concave shape that tapers toward the nib.
The eye-catching 18kt gold nib and feed are friction fit into the section. The large nib has a bold, streamlined look - rhodium finished with the Porsche Design "PD" emblem engraved in the center below the nib slit. Porsche Design is manufactured by Pelikan in Germany to the same exacting standards that make Pelikan pens a world-renown standard bearer of fine writing.
Porsche Design TecFlex P3110 Fountain Pen - Black Specifications
- Finish: Black Fine Woven Stainless Steel Threads with Special PVD Coating for Scratch Resistance
- Cap: Black cap with black, spring-loaded clip
- Trim: Black with PVD Finish
- Nib: Rhodium-finished 18kt gold
- Filling System: Converter/Cartridge (International compatible) Converter is included, cartridges are not.
- Pen length, closed: 148
- Pen length, open (Cap off): 136
- Pen length, open (Cap posted): 175
- Pen Max Diameter: 14mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 9mm - 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1.7oz /
- Made In: Germany
- Gift Boxed with instruction manual and 2-year manufacturer's warranty