Engineered for high performance with a sleek, elegant style, the Porsche Design P3125 Slim Line fountain pen combines the ultra-modern look of Porsche with the build quality of a Pelikan fine writing instrument. This strong, geometric design uses a minimalist, cylindrical shape milled from palladium-plated brass. Ten pinstripe lines are cut into the graphite grey surface and span the barrel and cap.
The slip cap has a flat, spring-loaded clip with the Porsche Design logo engraved in the metal. The top finial displays the Porsche Design "PD" emblem on its flat surface. The cap cannot be posted on the back of the pen while writing.
Remove the snap cap to reveal the 18kt gold nib finished in rhodium silver. The slim grip section has a matte-textured finish. Unscrewing the section from the barrel allows the writer to gain access to the international-style converter to fill their fountain pen.
Porsche Design is manufactured by Pelikan in Germany to the same exacting standards that make Pelikan a world-renown standard bearer of fine writing.
Porsche Design Slim Line P3125 Fountain Pen - Graphite Specifications
- Finish: Brass body with dark grey palladium finish, etched with pinstripe lines
- Cap: Dark grey palladium finished brass, spring-loaded clip
- Trim: Palladium-Plated
- Nib: Rhodium-finished 18kt gold
- Filling System: Converter/Cartridge (International compatible) Converter is included, cartridges are not.
- Pen length, closed: 5.65 in. / 143.5mm
- Pen length, open (Cap off): 4.88 in. / 124mm
- Pen length, open (Cap posted): Cannot be posted
- Pen Max Diameter: 0.39 in. / 10mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.31 in. - 0.35 in. / 8mm - 9mm
- Pen Weight: 1.3oz / 36.8g
- Made In: Germany
- Gift Boxed with instruction manual and 2-year manufacturer's warranty