For a truly retro writing experience, Pelikan presents a historic special edition M120 fountain pen.
This Pelikan M120 Green Black has a vintage feel based upon the model M120 from 1955. Pelikan kept the body profile, design accents, and the patented piston-filling mechanism true to the spirit of the original. The stainless steel, gold-plated nib has a special decorative engraving unique to the historic collection.
Also included is special edition glass bottle of Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue (62.5ml) that features labeling and box design reminiscent of vintage ink bottles produced a century ago.
- Nib: Stainless Steel, Gold Plated
Pen Material: high-quality resin
- Clip & Trims: Gold Plated
- Pen Length Closed: 5.11 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Open (unposted): 4.75 in. / 120.65mm
- Pen Length Open (posted): 6.1 in. / 154.9mm
- Section Diameter: 0.375 in. / 9.5mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.44 in. / 11.3mm
- Weight: 0.511 oz. / 14.5g
- Filling system: Piston (bottled ink only)
- 62.5ml Royal Blue Ink included
- A 2016 reproduction of a 1955 model.
- Made in Germany