The potent and portable Moonman Wancai acrylic fountain pen is a fun pocket-friendly writing instrument that packs a punch. Don't be fooled by its small sized when closed, the Wancai extends to a decent size when the cap is screw posted on the back end of the pen. The tapered section has a slight ridge toward the front for a secure grip. Unscrew the section to either drop ink directly into the barrel (using the included eyedroppper) or insert one of the black Moonman ink cartridges.The stainless steel #5 size nib can be swapped with other Jowo or Bock #5 size nibs.
As far as we know, the Moonman ink cartridges do not have any compatible alternative. Their appearance would suggest that an international standard ink cartridge would fit, but they do not. If you prefer using ink cartridges, we would suggest reusing the ink cartridges and syringe filling them.
Moonman Wancai Mini Acrylic Eyedropper Fountain Pen Specifications
- Pen Material: Acrylic Resin
- Nib : Stainless steel, No. 5 size nib with plastic feed
- Filling Mechanism: Eyedropper or Cartridges (Moonman)
- Pen Length Closed: 3.44 in. / 87.38mm
- Pen Length Open (cap off): 3.25 in. / 82.55mm
- Pen Length Open (cap posted): 4.81 in. / 122.17mm
- Weight (without ink): 0.4 oz. / 11.3g
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.56 in. / 14.22mm
- Pen Section Diameter: 0.375 in. / 9.52mm
- Ink Capacity (Eyedropper): 0.67 fl. oz. / 2ml
- Translucent plastic gift box includes pen, eyedropper, and package of 6 black ink cartridges.
- Country of Manufacture: China