The majestic size of the Monteverde Giant Sequoia takes its inspiration from the California Redwood trees. Although this pen isn't the largest in the world, the size is appreciated by those who prefer a substantial writing instrument. The barrel and cap are crafted from a striped, semi-translucent turquoise and white resin.
The Giant Sequoia fountain pen is large enough to write comfortably with the cap unposted. Removing the screw-off cap reveals the German-made, Jowo #6 stainless steel nib with plastic feed. Open the barrel to access the cartridge/converter, both filling options are included for your convenience.
Monteverde Giant Sequoia Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Standard edition released in 2020
- Pen Material: Resin
- Nib: Stainless Steel, Number 6 (Jowo)
- Filling System: International ink cartridge or converter (both included)
- Pen Length Closed, Capped: 5.7 in. / 145mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 5 in. / 127mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.7 in. / 170mm
- Pen Diameter Body: 0.61 in. / 15.4mm
- Pen Diameter Grip Section: 0.43 in. / 10.8mm
- Total Weight: 1.16oz / 33g (without extender)
- Boxed in a Monteverde Gift Box with warranty