In the face of crisis, against worsening odds, hope keeps us moving forward. "Speranza" is a pen collection linked to this critical moment in history. Leonardo Officina Italiana will donate 15% of the Speranza pen profits toward the World Health Organization's Solidarity Response Fund.
The shape of the Speranza, which means "hope" in Italian, recalls the size and profile of the Momento Zero Grande with rounded finials instead of conical. Similar to the MZ Grande, the Speranza features a custom ebonite feed and a fixed piston converter that holds 1.2ml of ink.
The Speranza's warm ebonite body material is complemented by a wide cap end ring unique to this collection. The Greek-inspired geometric decoration of the band contrasts elegantly with the curved shape of the fountain pen.
A solid 14kt gold nib and ebonite feed deliver ink with generous flow and smoothness. Choose among six different nib widths to best suit your handwriting style. These #6 nibs are made by Bock for Leonardo and are tuned and inspected prior to delivery. The Speranza includes a 40ml bottle of Leonardo ink and a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Speranza Fountain Pen Specifications
- Pen Body Material: Hand-turned Ebonite
- Pen Length Closed: 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.73 in. / 171mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz. / 34g
- Nib:14kt Gold
- Feed: Custom Ebonite
- Filling Mechanism: Fixed Piston Converter (included)
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary bottle of ink
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty