The new 2021 collaboration between Leonardo Officina (Italy) and Jonathan Brooks of the Carolina Pen Company (USA) resulted in a pen design that leaves us in breathless awe. Based on the chassis of Leonardo's Momento Zero Grande, the large pen design serves as the perfect canvas for Brooks' beautiful, handmade acrylic material. Following the first two sell-out releases of these small-batch, limited production pens, this new edition is sure to be another hit.
Jonathan Brooks of the Carolina Pen Company is a true artist who produces some of the most opulent and unique acrylic made for writing instruments. Salvatore Matrone of Leonardo is like Michelangelo in the way he sculpts these blank rods into the most elegant and impressive writing instruments in the world.
Primary Manipulation 4 has a rainbow of swirling, pearlescent colors that blend with one another on the pen body and cap like an impressionist painting. Leonardo accentuated the beauty of this pen with rose gold furniture (trim) and a Greek-key style geometric cap center band design. This traditional piston-fill fountain pen holds 1.5ml of ink to keep the 14kt gold nib and handmade red ebonite feed flowing with every written word.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Grande Primary Manipulation 4 2021 Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications - Third Batch
- Edition: 2021 Limited Edition Collaboration with Jonathan Brooks of Carolina Pen Company
- Pen Body Material: Primary Manipulation 4 Custom Acrylic made in the USA
- Trim: Rose Gold
- Pen Length Closed: 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.73 in. / 171mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz. / 34g
- Nib: 14kt Gold
- Feed: Custom Ebonite in Red
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary 40ml bottle of ink
- Limited to 70 pens worldwide, not numbered.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty