A family tradition forges ahead. Over 45 years of experience in the field of manufacturing writing instruments, handed down from father to son. Leonardo Officina Italiana draws upon the past to craft a vintage style pen with warmth and beauty. Dedicated to the pleasure of writing, the Momento Zero collection represents a new beginning.
Turned from a solid bar of acrylic resin, the weight and feel of the Momento Zero is well-balanced in hand. The tapered grip section provides ample comfort for long writing sessions. The wheel clip attaches easily to your pocket or pen case. The pen is large enough to write unposted. For those that prefer to post their cap, the Momento Zero posts securely on the back-end of the pen. You may opt to fill the pen with the converter by removing the section from the barrel or you may access it by removing the blind cap from the barrel as well. Although this pen is not a limited edition, each barrel is individually numbered with the brand engraving.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Fountain Pen Specifications
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Pen Length Closed: 5.59 in. / 142mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.08 in. / 129mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.65 in. / 169mm
- Diameter at Section: 0.42 in. – 0.48 in. / 10.7 – 12.3 mm
- Diameter (Barrel): 0.48 in. – 0.57 in. / 12.3 – 14.5 mm
- Total Weight: 0.88 oz. / 25g
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one full turn
- Gift Boxed
- Each pen is individually numbered, but not limited.
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty